new logo ideas

Starting to come up with ideas for my new logo meant sketching some possibilities out first. I am using my initials as the main banding focus for myself as a designer. i just need to work out how i can reproduce these as a logo that i can use to promote myself.


Below are a few initials idea sketches that i have come up with and roughly mocked up to see if they work or not.



This logo is appealing to the eye and very vibrant, with allowance to change coloring but keep the same layout and visual. but overall i think it would be far too bright and big and doesn't really represent me as a design very well in terms of professionalism and the work in which i produce.




Again i think this type of logo would be too un-professional and abit childish.



I think the simple type layout and work quite well. I thought i would experiment with how i use my initials, and by using the sound as the spelling i moved away form the standard 3 initials i was using previously. i think it is a possibility but i believe it would do with refining further as my work is quite simple and clean, and i want my logo to represent this.



Even thought the negative space works quite well. i still think it i were to use this same process over each initial the logo would become to cluttered, which is something i don't want. At the moment i am starting to lean towards using just type to portray my logo as it is simple, clean and delivers the message.



So far i think this layout works more effectively. the logo is clean, simple and delivers the message. On reflection i am not too sure on the 3 dots following the initials so this maybe something to re-work or tweak in the future.